COLLECTION OF INFORMATION:
Indecab collects several types of information from and about you, including information by which you may be personally identified and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details. Indecab collects this information either when you provide it through the use of the Services and/or automatically as you navigate through the Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
The Fleet Owner shall avail the Services through the Platform itself or through any authorized personnel. The information collected is for the purpose of improving our Services, its features and to administer your use of the Services.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by Indecab from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Fleet Owner Business Details and Contact Data (company name, registered office, PAN, Payment Modules, owner name, gender, email address, phone number, date of birth etc.)
- Authorized Personnel Information (names, contact number, username, password, access rights granted etc.)
- Driver Information (name, picture, contact number, home address, driver license details, salary, working hours, allowance mechanism etc.)
- Vehicle(s) and related information
- Information related to bookings made
- Data relating to your usage of the Services and the information of the providers of the Services related to the same
- Location Information
- Information regarding the transactions made (including type of service, amount charged, receipts and related information)
- Call and SMS data
- Log information at the time when you interact with the Services
- Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters or by using our Services
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION BY YOU:
USE OF INFORMATION:
Indecab collect’s and store personal information provided by you from time to time on the Services. We only collect and use such information for the following main reasons:
- To enable you to avail our Services and ensure efficient customer care experience and develop new features
- To maintain the operation of our Services including but not limited to facilitating payments, sending receipts, enabling communication of Fleet Owners with the drivers and other Fleet Owners (including tracking locations, estimated times of arrivals etc.)
- To notify the necessary information related to the Services and your user account on the Services from time to time
- To ensure the safety of the customers of the Fleet Owners
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- To provide you with information and offers on products and services, on updates, on promotions, on related, affiliated or associated service providers and partners that we believe would be of interest to you.
- To analyze overall trends to helps us improve our Services
- Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through the Services
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
We treat any personal information you submit as confidential and we save and process this, exclusively within the scope of the usage of the Services by you. We understand the sensitivity of the specific medical records, history and other information provided by you. We maintain the utmost level of confidentiality and do not reveal this information to any provider of Service without your permission. Please note your personal information is not forwarded, published or otherwise made available to third parties for marketing purposes without your prior approval.
We understand that you provide your financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) from time to time. We do not use your financial information for any other purpose than to complete a transaction with you. We strive to keep all such information confidential and ensure that such information is transferred over through industry acceptable and approved payment gateways, which are digitally encrypted, and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use.
REVIEW, CHANGE OR DELETION OF INFORMATION:
Indecab takes reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide through the Services and any subsequent updates. This information enables the better performance of Services.
Indecab encourages you to review, update, and correct the personal information that is maintained about you, and you may request that some personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes be deleted, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
You may amend update or delete your information at any time through the link provided within the Service.
You have a right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES:
The Service may provide links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Indecab is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party websites and assume no liability for any breach occurring because of the same.
COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Indecab neither accepts nor assumes any liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond Indecab’s control. The user plays an important role in keeping their personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Indecab account with anyone. If Indecab receives instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
HOW TO CONTACT US